1. Find the right time to talk. Talking to your partner about your needs and desires in the bedroom is an absolute must. You can have short conversations in the bedroom and save the larger conversations for times when the pressure is not on.
2. Educate yourself. If there is a problem in the bedroom find an online resource to sit down with your partner and learn what is going on; knowledge means you can find ways to work around the issue.
3. Practice touching. The sense of touch is one of the human bodies major senses. Learn how you like to be touched and how your partner likes to be touched. Exploring your own body is the beginning of a loving, fulfilled sex life.
4. Change your routine. If missionary is the norm, try a different position. If you always make love in the bedroom, try the kitchen. Be teenagers and do it in the backseat of the car in the garage. You will be amazed how much of a difference it can make.
5. Use a shower as foreplay; water can make a wonderful addition to bedroom play.
6. Doctors and nurses is a fun game for all ages.
7. Allow your partner to share their fantasies freely without judging them. Consider writing it as an erotic story you can read together.
8. Each of you write an erotic story that involves you and your partner and role-play it together.
9. Explore non-traditional erogenous zones, elbows, backs of knees, legs, shoulders. Just for fun try sucking on your partner’s nose.
10. Do some research on tantric sex. Try to make each other orgasm without penetration.
11. If your partner is always the one initiating sex. Surprise them and initiate it yourself.
12. Take turns in allowing each other to guide the direction of your lovemaking.
13. Try warming or cooling massage oil.
14. Experiment with food. Top each nipple on him or her with whipped cream, and lick it off.
15. Add restraint and control with permission to your sexual encounters. When either of you is about to achieve orgasm, stop and do something else. Do this a few times. By the time you finally reach orgasm it will be amazing.
16. If time interferes with your love making, make a date to make love. Write it in your diary and stick to it.
17. Tease each other throughout the day by text message, little phrases, and whisper in each others ear what will occur later.
18. Make love without having an orgasm. Simply spend the time teasing each other and “finish” on a later date.
19. Masturbate in front of your partner. It can be a huge turn on.
20. Turn yourself on more by masturbating in front of a mirror.
21. Each of you buy a sex toy you would like to use with each other as a surprise gift. Test it and write a review.
22. Go shopping together for a sex toy.
23. Costumes and role play can add a new element.
24. Don’t let your self-esteem interfere; your partner is with you because they love you, all of you.
25. Pay your partner a compliment regularly; grab their ass, sensually touch your partner’s neck, or ears.
26. Go grocery shopping together and choose products based on the benefit in the bedroom not to your pantry.
27. Do a dance, strip tease, or lap dance, for your partner. Whether you are male or female, can dance or not, it will be fun and laughter makes for a great time.
28. Whisper sweet nothings. That passing comment can be such a turn on.
29. Play with ice cubes, run them over your partner’s body, put them in your mouth and kiss and lick.
30. Redecorate to create a space to play. Remove clutter and use colours you both like that are rich and create the right mood. Rich purples and reds with soft lighting are a good start.
31. Negotiate some light bondage, spanking, gentle whipping, feathers. Make sure you choose a safe word.
32. If you don’t like something you try, move on, try something else.
33. Blindfold your partner. It increases sensory awareness, and will make for mind blowing experiences.
34. Take turns at telling your partner exactly what you want them to do next.
35. Consider mood lighting, candles, scented massage oil, music.
36. Play strip poker, twister, get some naughty dice.
37. Consider talking dirty. If you are normally a controlled personality simply talking dirty can be enough to create a new mood.
38. Have a kissing make-out session on the couch like teenagers.
39. Undress your partner.
40. Create a sexy goal, like have the longest session ever, try to have the shortest session ever, choose whose turn it is to have an orgasm, try to have the most orgasms in one night/day.
41. Have a quickie while the kids are in the bath, or out for half an hour. Elect to make love instead of hanging the washing.
42. Decide to pleasure your partner orally with no expectation of reciprocation. On occasion this could be received well and it could be your turn next time.
43. Tease your partner by touching them everywhere except their genitals.
44. Suck his finger in public. It might not seem like much to anyone else but I guarantee the only thing he will be thinking about is you sucking his penis.
45. Consider taking some naughty photos of each other.
46. Suck an after dinner mint and wait until there is almost nothing left, then go down on your partner, the sensation will be like nothing they have experienced before.
47. Make love in front of a mirror.
48. Use lubricant, sex is far more enjoyable when it’s a little slippery. This does not have any bearing on how turned on you are, or how interested you are.
49. Watch porn together. Choose something you will both enjoy.
50. Put on some sexy lingerie. This goes for him and her and certainly makes your intensions clear.
Lynda and Sasha